This is a popular combination for a smoothie- one smooth sweet fruit and one tangy and textured fruit. You might like to try your own variation.
- 125m/4 fl oz pineapple juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100ml/ 3 ½ fl oz water
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 175 ml/ 6 fl oz natural yoghurt
- 1 peach, cut into chunks and frozen
- 100g/4 oz frozen pineapple chunks
- Wedges of fresh pineapple, to decorate
- Blend all the ingredients, except the pineapple wedges, in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and dress the rims with wedges of fresh pineapple.